Monday, December 31, 2012

I can't even The Night Circus

Okay first things first I don't know how to or you just can't italicize things in post titles so the title of this post should say: I can't even The Night Circus. Ahhhhhh I feel better, now on to the manicure. This was supposed to be based on Erin Morgenstern's The Night Circus.

isn't the cover great! why can't I do that :(
So yeah.... that didn't really happen. I like what the out come was, but it doesn't really remind me of the book ... at all. 
Be Prepared 
The Pictures Are Coming
This was the first final look, not cleaned up of course because I just can't seem to do that before I take pictures (grrrrrr past me). My index finger was supposed to be based on the tent, that worked out okay. And that concludes the parts of this mani that were based on the book! Woo! Go me I'm so good at book manicures!(Ha NO)
This was like my fourth time trying water marbling, worst out come of all of them. But I tend to take pictures of what the tape I put on my fingers to help clean up looks like so here are those.



 My middle finger is a coat of a black polish I have no idea which one. The ring finger is a really bad gradient using Sinful Colors Tokyo Pearl and Sinful Colors Black on Black. My pinkie is a coat of some black and black micro beads.



 The above pictures were picked off after a day of wear because of the textures. So I then redid everything but my pointer and thumb.
 In the redo I did a gradient on my middle finger, a splatter on my ring finger, and a saran wrap marble on my pinkie.



 Then because I'm weird I took pictures of my work station and some of the things I used.










More manicure pictures




 I'm holding a glitter jar thing this time.





If you made it this far thanks for enduring the intense photo spam this was. And stay tuned for me eventually redoing this on the book properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment