Sunday, December 30, 2012

New Years Eve NOTD

I finally got around to repainting my nails after my Grandmother's birthday party. Which by the way was the cutest thing I've ever seen, it was a bunch of little old ladies eating chicken pie and wearing little pink tiara on their old lady hairdo's, gahhhhh so cute. Anyway, back to my nails, these are what I guess you would call a Skittelette (which I found the name for on the fabulous blog www.chitchatnails.com).


 All nails have a base of KBShimmer Band Geek (best glitter polish I own <3 <3)

 My index and ring fingers have a splatter containing : an off black franken I made, Sally Hansen complete salon manicure Glity Pleasure, and Pure Ice Kiss Me Here.


 My thumb is covered in what I want to call nail armor, which means I covered it in rhinestones I got from Hobby Lobby.



1 comment: