Friday, January 25, 2013

Zoya Dove Nail Art

I am so bad at titles.Anyway, like I said in this post I bought a bunch of Zoyas and this is the third one I have to show you guys. This one is, as the awkward title suggests, is Zoya Dove.
 Look at this gorgeous grey, I mean really just look at it. This is the grey I was looking for around Halloween. No sparkle, no shimmer, just grey.  


 For the start of the nail art I made a gradient on top of Dove with Essie sand tropez. And you can barely see it, if you want to you'll have to tilt you computer screen way back.  




 Then I nail arted it up! This is some kind of tribal-ish stripey nonsense.

 Isn't my thumb cool I like it.

sorry about the weird clean up on my index finger I ran out of q-tips when I got to this step.

No comments:

Post a Comment